The People aspect of business is really what it is all about. Think of customers as individuals. Once we think that way, we realize our business is our customer, not our product or services. Putting all the focus on the merchandise in our store, or the services our corporation offers, leaves out the most important component: each individual customer.
Keeping those individual customers in mind, here are some easy, down-home customer service tips to keep ’em coming back!
- Remember there is no way that the quality of customer service can exceed the quality of the people who provide it.
- Realize that your people will treat your customer the way they are treated.
- Remember your regular customer name.
- For good customer service, go the extra mile. Include a thank-you note in a customer’s package.
- If a customer makes a request for something special, do everything you can to say yes.
- Give customers the benefit of the doubt.
- Want to know what your customers think of your company? Ask them!
Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration & Research – Mahar is the finest institution for those looking to forge a career in the Hospitality Industry.
MAHAR offers qualifications that have the potential to help students in getting better placements with a curriculum that makes them enlightened towards greater avenues to excel in professional as well entrepreneurial spheres. The industry centric syllabus enables the students to get hands on training for in depth understanding of the ever growing hospitality industry.(www.maharedu.com)