No matter how old one gets, there is the great importance of table manners. It is one of those areas of knowledge that make one feel a little overwhelmed in life as good table etiquette in hotels and general life can go a long way. You can put into practice the simple rules, here presented by the MAHAR Institute, the best hospitality education in Dehradun. We will start with the position of the cutlery on the table and let’s see how practice makes people perfect in mastering formal dining etiquette tips.
- A knife should be placed on the right side of the plate.
- A fork should be placed on the left side of the plate.
- A wine glass should be preferably put on the topmost right of the plate.
- The most effective placement for your knives and forks is to be placed when you enjoy the meal is also depicted in the video.
- In the end we Mahar Institute, the best hospitality education in Dehradun is sharing the language of cutlery and how to dine fine.
- It is considered a major advantage when one is completely aware of the dining etiquette tips in the hotel industry.
- For more information visits the (blog link) where you can know the qualities to become a successful hospitality employ.