Monsoons in Dehradun are a bit tricky and unexpected one. You can have these clear shining skies one moment and a completely disastrous black sky the next moment.
With these uncertain weather happenings continuously through four-five months, there are a lot of health-related issues that can make you suffer.
Mahar institute provides you with some quirky ingredients to fight with diseases this season and increase your immunity.
During the rainy season, it is advisable to add a lot of nutritionally rich elements to the diet.
Apart from including elements that are completely rich in various nutrients and vitamins. It is very essential to include immunity-boosting ingredients as part of your daily diet.
- CITRUS FRUIT: Citrus fruits are a great source of vitamin C and because of that, they can add up in boosting your immunity. Citrus fruits are the perfect choice as firstly they are easily available and secondly the build up your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells.
Popular citrus fruits include-
- Garlic: Garlic is added in proper quantity add great tastes to the food apart from it garlic helps in lowering the blood pressure and slow down the hardening of arteries. Other immune-boosting properties found in garlic make it a perfect infection-fighting ingredient.
- Sunflower seeds: Consisting of phosphorus, magnesium vitamin B-6 and other highly important vitamin E Sunflower seeds act as a powerful antioxidant. Including the seeds in your food can help maintain a strong immune system function.
- Almonds: Another vitamin which is essentially required to fight common cold and flu symptom is Vitamin-E. Nuts such as almonds have lot of benefits are loaded with the vitamin and have healthy fats. Including dry fruits as part of your snacks can help you fight the monsoon diseases.
- Green tea: Green tea along with black tea is fully enriched with flavonoids, one can always include this drink as their part of the daily regime there are benefits of green tea as it is enriched with antioxidants.Mahar institute wishes you a happy monsoon and hopes that you healthily enjoy the season.