One of the top hotel management colleges, MAHAR Institute is the finest institution for those looking to forge a career in the Hospitality Industry. In our institute, importance is given to hospitality industry and One of the most important parts of the hospitality industry is a kitchen. The last few decades have seen a complete revolution in the kitchen and its techniques for preparing food. Some important and modern easy-to-use life-saving kitchen hacks related to food are:
- Keep the cake fresh for long- Placing slices of bread on the edges of the cake using toothpicks prevents the cake from drying up.
- Ensure clean fruits and veggies- Scrub the dirt and pesticides from vegetables and fruits with a mixture of baking soda and water. You can keep these kitchen items clean and hygienic by doing this.
- Soda silver cleaner– Adding the tarnished silver ornaments in a glass and pouring soda water into it, dissolves the dirt molecules in minutes.
- Identify real honey- Pour little warm water into the bowl filled with honey and swirl it. You can see a honeycomb pattern. It is believed to be the genetic memory of the comb.
- Keep potatoes fresh- Cover the diced potatoes with cold water before cooking and prevent the spuds from turning grayish/brown.
- Speed up ripening- Turn a banana from green to yellow with the help of a paper bag. When it is tossed into the bag, concentrated ethylene gas helps it ripen faster.