MAHAR offers you various kinds of courses in every field: a Bachelors Degree and a Masters Degree. Both of these programmes are aimed for students who are interested in developing their skills for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
Few reasons for you to consider studying in MAHAR
- You will be able to meet and be mentored by industry representatives, who regularly collaborate with MAHAR.
- You will study with other students from all around the India.
- You will learn and practices all your skills through a variety of learning and teaching methods such as, formal lectures, practical demonstrations, seminars, small group exercises, case study discussions, videos, guest speakers and professional visits.
- You will be working with tutors with a high level of industry experience within different areas and they will you all throughout the course and the work placement.
- After studying the bachelor or master programme in hospitality management you will have the required skills to start your own hospitality business or even have access to senior management positions in 4 and 5 star international hotel chains.
- If you decide to do the Bachelors programme, you will have the opportunity to continue studying and gain a masters degree. If you decide on studying the masters programme, you have the option of doing in part time or full time.
- MAHAR offers its students a combination of advantages that makes its education among the best.
MAHAR offers qualifications that have the potential to help students in getting better placements with a curriculum that makes them enlightened towards greater avenues to excel in professional as well entrepreneurial spheres. The industry centric syllabus enables the students to get hands on training for in depth understanding of the ever growing hospitality industry.
To know more about Madhuban Academy of Hospitality Administration & Research (MAHAR), please go through our website www.maharedu.com